Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AG 21

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mistee_magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've just realized something - AG 21 looks a lot like one of my close friends! I didn't really think that she looked like anyone that I knew. It took me long enough to make that connection - three years. [img]redface.gif[/img] It's not exactly my fault though since my friend's hair likes to change colours and textures. (It's really weird, she used to have blond, straight hair, then her hair turned brown, and then curly, it's getting lighter now though.) She has hazel eyes too. Just thought that this was interesting, and random. [img]smile.gif[/img] But now I HAVE to get her, after Jess of course. Maybe next year, AGPLA is only 50mi away. *evil laugh* [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone else buy dolls because they look like people they know?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe I am a meanie pants, but I actually AVOIDED a doll because she looked like someone I knew. Now that I have that doll, she is on of my favorites, lol.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought AGT10 because she was the one who looked like me at the time, but now I am buying AGT23 because she looks more like me. Felicity had red hair, which I wanted, but otherwise I've never really thought any of them looked like anyone I knew when I bought them. Sam looks a lot like my favorite teacher, but I didn't meet the teacher until after I got Sam. Sam was always one of my favorites so that just made her more special. And gave her more expectations to live up to!!

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I bought Jess because she looks a lot like my mom when she was in her 20s. I bought AGT #9 (gray eyes/light brown hair) because she looks like DD. She is my favorite!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ONLY 50 MILES AWAY?!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    And you still have money? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I just buy dolls because they look like they should be MINE! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AsianAG:
    I just buy dolls because they look like they should be MINE!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, Robin; I like your reasoning! Seems to fit right in with my own philosophy..... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ellie R.:
    I've just realized something - AG 21 looks a lot like one of my close friends! I didn't really think that she looked like anyone that I knew. It took me long enough to make that connection - three years. [img]redface.gif[/img] It's not exactly my fault though since my friend's hair likes to change colours and textures. (It's really weird, she used to have blond, straight hair, then her hair turned brown, and then curly, it's getting lighter now though.) She has hazel eyes too. Just thought that this was interesting, and random. [img]smile.gif[/img] But now I HAVE to get her, after Jess of course. Maybe next year, AGPLA is only 50mi away. *evil laugh* [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone else buy dolls because they look like people they know?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your friend's hair sounds a lot like mine. LOL. And I have hazel eyes, too. Kind of d?ja-vu! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Skywalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't bought dolls cause they look like people, though I've certainly been TEMPTED to. Jess looks very much like my Scottish/Fillipin best friend and every time I look at her I'm sorta tempted. Not that I have money or room, warming my mom up to Lissie took forever as it is. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My sister's AGT #21 looks like our mom [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    I have AGT #9, who was suppoused to be my look alike. She still is [img]smile.gif[/img] . I'll try to get a pic one day of her and I together. We both have grey eyes, light skin, and light brown hair [img]cool.gif[/img]

    In fact, she looks so much like me it's almost scary... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •